Hi Paine Free Stitchers!
PFC Crystal Club Membership is now available to all cross stitchers far and near – no matter where in the world you are!
For only £12.00 per month, you get the following benefits:
- After your sixth monthly payment (and every 6 months following if you stay a member), you will be sent a voucher that gives you your payments BACK and even adds postage (£4.50 in the UK, £10 elsewhere) – which can be used on any kit (or kits) on the site. This is like a simplified layaway 🙂
- A discount of 20% off every cross-stitch related purchase you make while your membership is active
- Membership of a “secret” Facebook group with exclusive access to secret stuff…
- If you recommend a friend, and they join up, you’ll get your club kit a month earlier.
If you have any further questions or need any help, please feel free to send us an email to sarah (at) painefreecrafts.com as we are always happy to help!
Upgrade to a PFC Crystal Club Membership by clicking on the button below.
Terms and Conditions of PFC Membership
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is for personal use only for purchases from your own Paine Free account. It is automatically applied on the website and there’s no code to remember!
- We reserve the right to cancel membership and will either require the remaining outstanding payments to complete the payment for the chosen kit or we will provide a refund for the payments made within the period it falls within.
- We will not share information with third parties, but if you’re not already on our mailing list, feel free to join up (you can opt in when you log into your profile)
- Should you decide to cancel your membership the discount will be deactivated and you will forego your choice of cross-stitch kit and no refund will be applicable for that period.
- Your membership starts from the day the first payment is received and will be collected on the same date every month.
- Finally, we really hope you enjoy being part of our PFC membership.
- Q: What products can I use my discount code on?
A: All cross-stitch charts and kits 🙂
- Q: What happens if the kit I want costs more than my voucher?
A: You pay the difference (as well as the postage) before we ship the kit to you. If it’s less, you don’t lose the voucher value – you can use it next time.
- Q: Can I cancel my membership and then restart it?
A: You can cancel, but if you rejoin, everything starts as if it were a brand new membership
- Q: Seriously, what items can I use the 20% discount on? If I buy a kit that’s worth £50 don’t I instantly save my whole months membership fee just in that one purchase?
A: All the cross-stitch stuff! Needleminders are discounted for non-club members if you buy 5 at once, but you’ll get the club discount on any number – no minimum.
And yes, it’s a bargain, isn’t it?