PAINE FREE CRAFTS
- Use code “Gogreen” on kit purchases to save money and be sent a pdf for your kit instead of a printed chart. If you forget to do this at time of kit purchase, you can buy the “backup pdf of kit chart” item for a reduced pdf price 🙂
- Organiser cards printed on recycled card
- Additional threads tagged and put in project bag, not in a separate plastic ziplock bag
- Needles purchased in bulk without packaging, and placed in a PFC-made needlepack with no plastic use
- Re-usable clear bags with handles used for kits
- Biodegradable (and made from recycled plastic) mailing bags
All kits are manufactured with original DMC thread and Zweigart fabric. They are made to order, so from the time you place your order, please allow at least 10 working days before chasing. If you’re outside the UK, international postage can take 2-3 weeks, but you will get an email on the day that your order ships, confirming that the order is “complete”.
Late 2019 – Sarah’s hubby, Simon, joined the Paine Free Crafts team and so, we now make our kits “in house” to the high standards you’ve come to expect from Paine Free Crafts.
In 2017, GeckoRouge wanted to concentrate on their own designs, so we partnered with Stitchpix! Stitchpix are another family run UK company, who also offer high quality kits to order. Nicola & Andy run Stitchpix, and they’re awesome to work with. Needleminders are made by Sarah, in Scotland, and dispatched direct.
In 2016, we launched into wholesale, and you can now buy printed charts in many online and brick stores. If a Paine Free Crafts chart is not available in your local store, why not ask them to start stocking them?
2015 – we added needleminders to the range of products on offer – also manufactured by the fabulous GeckoRouge team, and fully licenced with the artists.
In 2014, Paine Free Crafts partnered with GeckoRouge, and so were able to start offering full kits of all the charts to the same high quality that GeckoRouge have been making for quite a few years.
Sarah Paine has always loved making finely detailed cross-stitch charts. In 2012 Paine Free Crafts was started, to licence artwork from the hugely talented range of artists in the world, and create beautiful and detailed cross-stitch charts so that others could stitch them too.
We’re dedicated to good customer service – we will always do our best to help.
To contact us, please just use this form.