This chart DOES have backstitch in it.. unlike my normal ones. It also has (optional) half and quarter stitches so I would recommend stitching over 2 on evenweave..
CHARTS (Downloads & Printed) CONTAIN:
• Accurate colour mockup of finished piece on front sheet (printed on high gloss photocard on printed charts)
• Instructions on how to tackle a large design
• Easy to read black & white pattern (printed on high quality paper on printed charts)
• Page layout guide on every page
• Full colour key
• Everything listed above, plus…
• Pre-sorted DMC Stranded Cotton with extra length
• Fabric complete with an extra 3 inch border around each sides
• Full Instructions with diagrams
Recommended fabric: 18 count or higher. You may stitch it on any fabric you’re comfortable with, but you will get a better effect at closer range when stitching on a higher count fabric.