£9.00 – £75.00
Artist: Paula Hickman
Stitch count: 350 x 350
No of colours: 65
Holmsey Hare is a character in an upcoming book, being created for a beloved grand daughter!
All proceeds (after paypal fees/actual materials cost for kits/printed media) will be donated to http://www.breastcancer-international.org/ on behalf of Gaynor Ffrench who is the lovely lady behind the Stitchers Anon designs.
CHARTS (Downloads & Printed) CONTAIN:
• Accurate colour mockup of finished piece on front sheet (printed on high gloss photocard on printed charts)
• Instructions on how to tackle a large design
• Easy to read black & white pattern (printed on high quality paper on printed charts)
• Page layout guide on every page
• Full colour key
• Floss usage list (for stitching 2 over 1 on 25 count fabric)
• Everything listed above, plus…
• Pre-sorted DMC Stranded Cotton with extra length
• Fabric complete with an extra 3 inch border around each sides
• Full Instructions with diagrams
Recommended fabric: 18 count or higher. You may stitch it on any fabric you’re comfortable with, but you will get a better effect at closer range when stitching on a higher count fabric.