The Nine Set Out (SUPER SIZE)
£11.00 – £175.00
Artist: Rodney Matthews
Stitch count: 577 x 800
No of colours: 80
Floss usage: TheNineSetOutSuperSizebyRodneyMatthews-floss
Due to the size, neither 14 count or 18 count aida kits are available (the fabric isn’t sold in widths high enough!). It’s available in 25 count (white or Easy Count), 28 count (white or Easy Count) or 32 count (Easy Count only). Please note that these counts are to be stitched OVER ONE thread, not over two.
There is NOT a standard size version of this chart. There are three other related charts – standard size, gandalf only, and the nine only..
CHARTS (Downloads & Printed) CONTAIN:
• Accurate colour mockup of finished piece on front sheet (printed on high gloss photocard on printed charts)
• Instructions on how to tackle a large design
• Easy to read black & white pattern (printed on high quality paper on printed charts)
• Page layout guide on every page
• Full colour key
• Floss usage list (for stitching 2 over 1 on 25 count fabric)
• Everything listed above, plus…
• Pre-sorted DMC Stranded Cotton with extra length
• Fabric complete with an extra 3 inch border around each sides
• Full Instructions with diagrams
Recommended fabric: 18 count or higher. You may stitch it on any fabric you’re comfortable with, but you will get a better effect at closer range when stitching on a higher count fabric.