CHARTS (Downloads & Printed) CONTAIN:
- Accurate colour mockup of finished piece on front sheet
- Instructions on how we chart our petite stitches (including pictures)
- Backstitch is shown on a separate chart
- Easy to read black & white pattern
- Page layout guide on every page
- Full colour key
- Conversion guide for different colourways (see the second image for colours – shown on “Agnar”)
This is a chart from the Paine Free PETITES range. They contain partial (petite) stitches and backstitch. We therefore recommend highly that you stitch them “over two” on an evenweave fabric.
If you prefer to use Aida, they *will* be harder to stitch.
These charts CAN be read by Pattern Keeper, but you’ll need to either exclude the second chart, or just ignore it when it comes to stitching. The petite stitches mean PK doesn’t read the file completely accurately, but it’s certainly well enough to stitch from.